Isabella over at http://isabellart.wordpress.com/ nominated me for the Liebster Blog Award and another one which I will save for later. I am assuming it is for bloggers to get to know each other and appreciate each others efforts. So Thanks for that! :). She has great works and is a genius. (
I am jealous ).
The Award; The Liebster Blog Award is given to up coming bloggers who have less than 200 followers.
The Meaning; Liebster is German and means sweetest, kindest, nicest,dearest, beloved, lovely, kindly, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome.
The rules for the Liebster Blog Award are:
1. Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog.
2. Link back to the blogger who awarded you.
3. Copy & paste the blog award on your blog
4. Reveal your 5 blog picks.
5. Let them know you choose them by leaving a comment on their blog.
I don’t have any favorites as I visit many plus I believe everyone works hard. However many have been picked already so I will give these to whom I see as up and coming and with potential! 🙂
1. http://ermiliablog.wordpress.com/ Ermisenda Alvarez and Eliabeth Hawthorne, together known as Ermilia, are coauthors currently querying agents for their first novel. They had a competition a while back for which they picked me as one of the winners and I never got a chance to thank them. Artwork here and Thanks.
2. http://paprikanoyume.wordpress.com/, Photography and Art site. Fairly new but I can see good skills and gives of a good vibe.
4. http://giftgriftgrit.com/ Photography site and Great potential.
5. http://chungkitblog.wordpress.com/ Fashion site and they always have good images from magazines.
If I have left some out it’s because I am saving it for the other one!!. Thanks.!
I have been struggling to get motivated recently and every time I sat down to do anything I just stared at my screen and procrastinated.. After releasing all my stress in ( Saints Row :D) I decided to do some speed paints. I wanted to keep it at one hour and of course I went over by some. Why did I pick those images??. I just opened my reference folder, picked an image and painted. 🙂
All painted from reference.
Click to enlarge.